We’ve seen it happen many times: People at an institution interact with InfoReady as an applicant or reviewer, then they become interested in using the InfoReady platform as an administrator for their own processes or programs. As the number of use cases InfoReady supports has grown, our team has developed ways to help our clients expand their license across the institution, without adding administrative burden to the initial InfoReady adopters.
Whether it’s Academic Affairs, the College of Liberal Arts, or Undergraduate Research, the InfoReady platform has the features and functionality to be used throughout an institution to manage a form submission and the accompanying review or approval process. The two most common approaches new groups or departments take to adopt InfoReady are by adding tenants or microsites, which are described below.
- This option allows groups to join an existing InfoReady site (AKA tenant) by adding a new landing page off the main homepage. Only your administrators have permission to post and manage opportunities on your microsite.
- The content on the microsite is tailored toward your audience, only your competitions are listed, and there is even a direct URL to your microsite homepage.
- The implementation can happen in days, as core components, including Single Sign-On and the Organization Hierarchy, are already configured and implemented.
- Expanding this way encourages people to look for opportunities in one centralized location, which has the added benefit of helping applicants locate other relevant forms and opportunities
- Tenants provide new groups their own standalone InfoReady site.
- Compared to microsites, tenants provide more control of site-level configuration options, such as overall data structure, common terminology, broader site branding, and whether to allow external applicants.
- The Organization Hierarchy (with or without Department Driven Routing Steps) can be customized and capture more detailed metadata for the specific group.
- Similarly, branding elements like coloring and logos can vary for each tenant.
No matter which way you need to grow, adopting InfoReady will be one of the quicker, low-stress software implementations you will experience. InfoReady experts will be with you every step of the way. We provide a dedicated Implementation Specialist anytime a new group of administrators adopts InfoReady through either way described above. This InfoReady person is a single point of contact helping new admin users throughout setup, training, launch of their first program. From there, a dedicated account manager helps ensure your team is satisfied and successful in your continued use of the InfoReady platform.
In addition to a highly regarded support team, we also support all new administrators through a module-based training program, as well as regular free Training Refresher webinars. Our goal is to help all new users get acclimated to InfoReady quickly and feel confident in using the platform for their specific needs. This has resulted in wonderful feedback from admins such as, “The customer support is AWESOME! You truly care about your clients” to “My job is so much better because of InfoReady. Grateful for a great product!”