Administrators at the institutions we serve frequently have high praise for the support and service they receive from us.
“I've worked with many vendors and support desks, and InfoReady's support team truly stands out. They are accessible, knowledgeable, friendly, and eager to help. Their responses are prompt, clear, and thorough, and they always follow up to make sure all our questions have been answered. The quality of their support makes me comfortable recommending InfoReady to anyone, even those who may be afraid to learn a new application.”
Jennie Kulczyk, Research Systems Specialist, Office of Research / Information Technology Services
University of California, Santa Cruz
Now for a rundown on how we can help:
- For technical issues and quick functionality questions, it’s usually best to email the Support team at email@example.com. You can also submit support tickets by clicking the ‘Help’ link from the upper right corner of your InfoReady site.
- Contact your account manager for questions about your account, to discuss use cases, further training options, data management, scheduling demos for other units on campus with InfoReady interest, and anything else of that nature.
- The support portal contains user guides, FAQs, how-to videos, webinar archives, and user forums. It can be accessed by hovering over ‘Help’ on your InfoReady site and clicking the ‘Administrator’ link (applicants and reviewers have access to their own help sections as well).
- If you’re a newer admin, then we suggest the ‘Getting Started’ section.
- Register for the InfoReady listserv to connect with other admins, share best practices, and even ask them to share templates with you.
- All new admins get signed up for the monthly newsletter. If you don’t currently receive it, then let us know and we’ll add you.
- Our IT Resources page has all the relevant documents when your IT team needs more information about InfoReady security, data privacy, or accessibility.
- We regularly publish blog posts and client stories to share tips and best practices to help you get the most out of your instance of InfoReady.
- We offer a variety of free webinars to clients, ranging from training webinars to Peer Spotlight webinars where administrators at other institutions discuss how they are using the platform: